No Indoor Junior Training; Thursday 17th October

Spirit of Sport is closed to the public on Thursday 17th October so there’ll be no training on this day if you’re in Marion’s group.
We’re intending to run the outdoor session as normal for those that run out with Jason, Laura or Andy. I’ll send out an email to everyone with a list of names on. If you’re not on the list and you think you should be then please let me know.
Parking may be a problem too so we’ll decide on an alternative meet; as close to SoS as possible.

Comments are closed.